Line cooks are the people responsible for making sure that food is efficiently prepared to the exact specifications of the chef, establishment, and customer. This includes meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other food products.
WHAT YOU KNOW & CAN DO:
- You are able to prepare food according to WI Serv-Safe guidelines.
- You have knowledge of cooking procedures, kitchen equipment and safety rules for kitchen equipment.
- You are able to lift 50 lbs occasionally.
- Available to work all shifts and holidays.
- Able to work in a fast pace and hot environment.
Interested in working with us? Download our Employment application and upload it in the form below.Download Employment Application